Finally...
My busy weekend is over and now I'm free~
Orientation Night was nice and the attendance considered ok to me. I realized that what I learnt in secondary school I never use it in college, I forgot that we need 1 or 2 class for event and ended up we put our things in study room. Maybe I never take Orientation Night very serious. Other than that, everything was going well and I knew something that really important. Firstly, green Beans are very expensive, Red Beans more and Black Beans are the most expensive one. Secondly, Carrefour's things are NOT CHEAP. They label RM 5.50 for 1 KG of green beans but I can get it for RM 3.70 per KG.
After Orientation Night, our gang of people went to One Utama to watch X-Men III and it was a nice movie. We went to cyber cafe to play DotA after the movie and I lost the both game we played. It was a sad case and this was the first time I went home from cyber cafe at 6.30a.m.
Saturday, Wai Keat, Chang, Allen, Khai Lee and me spent the whole day on our movie. Our movie should finish taking at Saturday but what happened was YC FFK us and went home at 12 noon. Ended up we can't took his scene.
Sunday was a relaxing day. Went to One Utama again to accompany Soon Yiu to find present for his gf. We spent about 3 hours in One Utama and he can't decide what to buy. After shopping, we went home and went for dinner at night. It was a short and relaxing day~
Today is a quite special day. Everyone seems to be very HIGH and RANDOM. DE class was fun but PHILO class was really bad. There was about 15 students in the class and only 5 or 6 people never sleep in the class this morning. Those who never sleep mostly were doing their own things and never listen to the lecture. I tried to concentrate in his class and ended up I fall asleep, if I never pay attention in his class, I won't feel dizzy. One thing makes me repect the lecturer is that when everyone was sleeping, he could entertain himself in front of the class.
It's about time for me to book my air ticket for this August. Plan to apply for my Visa within next week.
老实说,我有一种放不下的感觉。可能是我的父母;可能是我的友情;可能是我自己;可是,世上没有不散的宴席,时间到了就该走了。离开不是结束;而是另一个故事的开始。虽然我开始了另一个故事;可是我不会忘记我现在编写的故事。
I'm a Chinese Educated person, something that I can't express in English I will write it in Chinese. Sorry for those who read my blog and don't know or understand chinese.
Monday, May 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment