I sat at the Orientation Night ticket selling booth for half an hour, then went over to the AUP Freshie Gathering. Bored, because I know very few people there... you know, I'm a low profile person~ hehehe~ :P
I walked back to the booth and Calvin was there. He told me that there was another cut on our Orientation Night budget. I wished I know what the SAO fella was thinking. The January session Orientation Night's budget was RM1000 and the May session? RM545. And after the budget cut, it's RM395 now. The notification on the budget cut came to us today. I am counting the day till the orientation, hoping and wishing that there won't be another cut from now till then. Argh~ Heck with all these! With only 39.5% of January session's budget, we are and we will pull it off nicely anyway.
Wai Keat showed me the movie scenes we took yesterday. Some of it was amazing. However, the fighting scene on Koon Cheng's field, which we fought among ourselves and with mosquitoessssssss as well, weren't that good. I told Wai Keat, if we are going to shoot that scene again, remember to bring insect killer along.
For the past few weeks, I found out that there's a kind of problem that can never be solved...When something happened, my usual way of solving it is to talk to the guy that caused the problem...I read my sis's blog on involving a 3rd party to solve problem. Although it's quite complicated, it still can solve the problem.
The problem that I thought can never be solved is as such:
A is a person who doesn't want to solve problem if he thought that he's not at fault.
B is a person who wants to solve problem, but when it gets complicated, B will ended up with "FORGET IT" and thought that problem will be solved by itself.
If there is a problem involving A and B, it can never be solved.
Here is a photo we took last night after a long chat in Soo Chen's Room~

From left to right : En Yee(ME), Soon Yiu, Soo Chen
Calvin Tan Wei Loong also registered a blogging space in blogspot... I added the link to his blog in my friends list...
1 comment:
For every problem, there's always more than one solution exist. All you are trying to do is to find the most suitable solution, NOT the perfect solution.
In the case of A and B, if you are neither A nor B, then why should you care? If the A-B conflict affects you, then tell them straight in the face, I don't care what the heck is going with you two, but DO NOT get me involved.
If you are A, which I think if you are, you probably don't know that. Then your problem is to learn to accept that you are at fault.
If you are B, you know where the problem is, then you can find a solution for it.
Post a Comment