Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Final Semester

"This semester I must relax and enjoy my last semester in M'sia"
This was what I thought before the beginning of this semester but now, I ended up in charge of Orientation Night, Help Out in English Day, Help Out in AUP Ball(mayb) and making 2 short movie. Besides, for our own sake, we need to organize another Farewell BBQ~ These activities make my final semester become the busiest semester in my INTI College Life. But I'm quite enjoy with my life now... (^_^)

I have 6 hours class straight and the last class is LAN(M'sian Study). I thought I will sleep through the whole class but ended up slept for only 15 minutes. Ms Ang was talking about Japanese Invasion and she's on the same side with me, so, I couldn't fall asleep again. Sensitive topic, make it short because I don't want to write a long long long story. I have no prejudice on Japanese but not for those that don't accept what happened in World War II and said that Japanese were innocent in World War II. I pay my respect to those old Japanese soldier Who regreted and apologized for their fault. Apologize for your mistake is not tough, right?

After finishing up all the tasks(and classes), we went to One Utama to pick up our cotton candy. We are going to sell it at our booth! We rushed back to check on the Music Club performance cause they will perform on the Orientation Night. Their performance is really good~

Look forward to the Orientation Night this Friday and hope it will turn out to be a success!

No comments: