Monday, May 22, 2006

Miracle Happens!!

Weeeee...
Today I am done with all my classes at 12~
Weeeee...
Though I am done at 12, I am on duty for the Orientation Night Ticket booth located at the extended concourse, so I'm still stucked in school. The theme for this semester's Orientation Night is ICE COLD. So is the case with our ticket selling. No one had approached our booth, not until today.....
YEAH!!! Miracle Happens!!!
A girl approached our booth and bought 3 tickets...
At 12 noon, everyone left for class. I was left alone swatting flies at the ticket booth, for the next 2 hours.
Sometime around 1pm, Miss Angela (lecturer advisor?) visited our ticket booth. I took this picture when she was at the booth.

Miss Angie(lecturer advisor?) visited our booth!

At 2pm, someone came by and covered the booth. I am done with my duty and I went to the AUP Office to see Mr Shannon.

"Are you going to leave this fall?" asked Mr Shannon.
"Yeah! I'm leaving!" I replied.
"Ok, did you attend the visa application talk?"asked Mr Shannon again.
"Errr... YES!" I replied.
"So you are clear about what you need to do for Visa Application?"
"Errrrrrrrrrr..."
"Nevermind, this is your DS-156, DS-157, DS-158. Fill in these forms by refering to the forms in the file that labeled "Visa Application""
"Oh.. Ok sure..."

So, I took the file that Mr Shannon refered to and looked through everything in it. There are quite a number of things to do. The forms are lengthy and complicated. Well, for my own sake, I stick with it and fill in everything that was asked for...

After all the fuss with Visa application, Wai Keat came over and we discussed about our movie. Good News! He found an actress for our movie! So, everything is ready now. I am looking forward to the day when we begin to shoot our movie, hoping that it will turn out to be a success~

1 comment:

DJ said...

Good news?? i thought bad news for you... lmao...