Woke up at 7.30 in the morning, after receiving a call from Wai Keat, saying he's right in front of my house, now! and I went to sleep at 6.45 this morning!!!
We went to KL and took the scene that we need in our movie clips...
Wai Keat brought us to his primary school. He was from Koon Cheng (I'm not sure about the spelling) and I always thought that that is a girl school!!
The place that we went is actually a field that looks nice and just exactly what we need for our little clip...
However, once we stepped into the field, ARGH!!! Mosquitoes ATTACK!!
It was raining. I was holding the umbrella on one hand and taking video clips with the other hand. I wished that I had another hand to keep the mosquitoes away from me!
The mosquitoes were all over me, enjoying their meal!
Darn mosquitoes !! &^$&^I&)(*($%#^%?>^%^&?*&^@#
Lesson of the day: it's not that easy to produce a movie...
Salute to movie producers~
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mosquitoes love fat meat...MUAHAHAHAHA...Told you to lose weight loh..
Dropping by for the first time...welcome to the blogosphere and keep up the good work..
So, do you feel like you are going to vomit? or nausea feeling?
Because if you do, this is the symptom of malaria, which is transmitted by mosquitoes and will take about 2 days for the first symptom to show.
HA HA HA HA HA
Yeah~
Feel like going to vomit and have nausea feeling...
After studying Philosophy...
Haha!
Post a Comment