Friday, June 02, 2006

THE RISE OF WEEKEND!

Friday Night!!! It's the sign for the rise of weekend...
Wakakaka...
I have DE test at 8 in the morning this Wednesday. The test should be at Monday but Mr. Sam apply for leave so postpone it to Wednesday. Need to study for the test cause throughout all the class I'm still quite blur about DE! I have many things to do this weekend and this Sunday is Daniel's birthday. I will attend his birthday party at that night. For those who visited my blog please wish him have a happy birthday because he's now finally legal to play pool. HAHA!!!

The past week was a special week for me. This was the first time we went out to YAM CHA every night. Thanks to Chang, Chong Yih, Peng Hooi, Hoo Yau and Soong Wei that accompanied me... Haha... Tonight YAM CHA session will miss out Chang because he went back to Cheras for his Visa Application thingy. During those YAM CHA session, we realized that Chong Yih and Peng Hooi don't know that Jason is not a AUP student. But we shouldn't blame them because Jason attended nearly all AUP events, not matter open to all event or only for AUP event.

Today, after all our class is done, we went to Kuala Selangor to check out the fire flies park for Nature Club fire flies trip. The park is really far from Subang Jaya but it's quite nice because the environment is very peace and refreshing although the wheather was really hot. After visiting the park I learnt that fire flies lifespan is only one month.

Nowadays I fall for two songs, Free Loop by Daniel Powter and Mary Says by LeeHom. Hereby post up the song and lyric for Mary Says, by LeeHom


Mary Says - LeeHom
How long has it been since I held you near?
How long will it be till I have you right here?
You say that it hurts, I cant disagree
But how can I hold on to someone who's leaving me?
*Chorus
And mary says she's gonna be ok
She tells me things are getting busier these days
And mary says she's gonna be alright
You know how much I need her in my life
Goodbye yesterday I see my dreams walking away
And Mary looks just like she did before
exCEPT(dun pronounce the EX just the CEPT) she dont love me, she dont love me anymore

I could shake your hand or I could kiss you goodbye
But I just might break down looking in you brown eyes
So what happens next
Do I listen to my mind or heart
I dont know where to start feeling alright again
*Chorus
And mary says she's gonna be ok
She tells me things are getting busier these days
And mary says she's gonna be alright
You know how much I need her in my life
Goodbye yesterday I see my dreams walking away
And Mary looks just like she did before
exCEPT(dun pronounce the EX just the CEPT) she dont love me

And mary says she's gonna be ok
She tells me things will be much easier some day
And mary says she's gonna be alright
You know how much I'm missing her deep inside
And mary says she's gonna be ok
She's gonna be alright
She's gonna be alright

No comments: