Although it seems to be late to write this on my blog but today I only got my internet at home~
So happy because one of the teams I support win the world cup.
I support England (Watch too much EPL so support them), Brazil (Nice attacking football) and Italy (One of my favorite stars, Alessandro Nesta is in the team).
World Cup fever ended yesterday. My life will be peace and normal again.
The next world cup will held in 2010.
Four years. It seems like is a long time when you wait for it to pass by, but it seems like very short when you don't want the time to move on.
5 semester in INTI passed by me, but the feeling is just like I enrolled in INTI few days ago. Time flies. I'm leaving in 34 days~
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment