X'mas Tree!!!
I joined Nature Club 2 Day 1 Night Fire Flies Trip to Kuala Selangor the past weekend. There were 18 people joined the trip and we started our journey at 14th of July after all our class were done. We were very active on the journey to Kuala Selangor and we reached there at about 7pm. It is consider a quite rural place and I had the feeling of Kedah there. Yeah~
We went for the boat trip at 9pm. We planned to go there later but the worker there adviced us to go earlier cause the moon light will make it too bright. We went on the boat and started our boat trip. I realized that the scenary and the setup for the trip is really same as the scene in one movie, Anaconda. At night we had our bbq and as usual I ate just some food but when the bbq was going to end, we left quite a lot of food. It's very inconvenient to bring the food back so we cooked it and ate it. We played card games through the whole night and we went back to Subang Jaya at about 11am the next day.
Once I reached Subang Jaya, Kean Chee was already here. I went home and took a bath then we went to One Utama. We wanted to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 2 but it was out of ticket so we ended up in Halo Cafe at night. Saturday noon we went to KL and meet up with Chai Choo. Because there was nothing to do there so we went to Red Box Karaoke and had a great time there. Finally, at night we watched Pirates of the Caribbean 2. Kean Chee quite enjoyed in the One Utama GSC because the seat is way way comfortable compare to Penang's Gurney GSC.
Finally, my weekend is over. It's really an interesting weekend but I spent quite a lot. Sorry Mum~ (^_^)
Sunday, July 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment