Ahh~ aHhh~
It had been 4 days I had no internet connection. The registered owner of the internet connection in my house, cut off the internet connection without telling us. My friend that went to register last Friday said it need 8 days to get the new connection ready to use. Today is the 3rd day after the registeration. I though I will need to suffer at least 4 more days before I got my internet connection at home but thanks to Seok Kheng because she let us to use her apartment's wireless internet connection.
During the time without internet connection, I found something interesting to do. I started my observation on Soo Chen, a friend staying in same house with me and suffering the same problem with me (don't have internet connection).
This is the result of my observation on him :
First day without internet connection, he try to find something else to entertain himself and he spent whole day to find but he failed.
Second day, he really had nothing to do so he watch again the old movie he have in his computer.
Third day, he started to bang the wall and create chaos in the house.
My observation cannot continue because we got internet connection from Seok Kheng.
Finally~
I'm Back To Civilize!!!
Hip Hip!
Hooray~
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
我的弟弟很無聊,嚴重性的無聊!
This com cannot type chinese words!!
Why you say so?
Post a Comment