This is the earliest breakfast I ever had since I came to ICSJ~
And this is also the first time we really YAM CHA~

While waiting for the DIM SUM, we had our tea first...

First time see this kind of DIM SUM...
It's a LOMAIKAI inside a PAO...

Finish eating~ It taste good~

Farewell for Chang and I by Peng Hooi and Chong Yih~

Yeah~ Group photo...
Took by the waiter...
His photography skill was awesome because I think this should be his first time taking photo for customer...
2 comments:
Actually the special things not on the Dim Sum...
It's about the time we have it~
Bravo!
Well done bro, for staying awake and online whole night and went to bed really early (in the morning).
Good job, I know that you are trying to adjust yourself so that you won't have a bad jet lag a few weeks from now.
Keep it up!
Post a Comment