只為成功找方法 不為失敗找借口
Hua! recently u pandai buy things... not bad not bad! if brown colour will be better~
No choice.. Need to get new shoes for winter.. I wouldn't want to walk in snow with a pair of shoes that have a hole under it..
haha, we buy already winter boots oso never wear
Not just for winter..I wear it everyday..Haha..
Nice boots. Do they cost a lot?
USD 69.90 =)
Wah....Timberland XD
Yupe~All other brand also about the price and not seems to be good..
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hua! recently u pandai buy things... not bad not bad! if brown colour will be better~
No choice.. Need to get new shoes for winter.. I wouldn't want to walk in snow with a pair of shoes that have a hole under it..
haha, we buy already winter boots oso never wear
Not just for winter..
I wear it everyday..
Haha..
Nice boots. Do they cost a lot?
USD 69.90 =)
Wah....Timberland XD
Yupe~
All other brand also about the price and not seems to be good..
Post a Comment