Friday, September 14, 2007

宗教 科學

宗教,是一種比較神化的東西;而科學,是實事求是的東西。
今天就有一位回教的朋友,說他不能吃有用發酵粉做的食物因為發酵粉裏不知道有什麽東西他的宗教要求他們別吃。
老實說,如果你那麽相信宗教那你幹嗎還來相信科學?
科學化的宗教?那麽去吧你的神找出來!
什麽都是神的恩賜,今天如果不延遲關門讓你們吃,神會從天上丟東西下來給你吃吧?
美國打中東;中東人過來搗亂美國,結果?馬來西亞人必須多做工。
想不到馬來西亞人還能做美國與中東之間的池魚。

6 comments:

Rekamelbuort13 said...

hahahah..... bro, your logic is freaking Evil2-ism...

p/s: you get paid to work the extra time, why bother then? 有收入的池魚和被宰的池魚... 天淵之別

said...

I promised my friend to go to library at 8. I rushed the whole closing and I can get out before 8 for sure but.. At last I get out at 845.

ŴąļַҜäַŦăŋ said...

Dude, cool down. Don't blame religion for that. At least if it wasn't for religion, you won't have such awesome architectures today.

Anyway, the study of science was actually encouraged by religions in the early days as God's command to seek for knowledge.

said...

从来就没有什么救世主
也不靠神仙皇帝
要创造人类的幸福
全靠我们自己

Still prefer this lyrics..
I didn't blame religion if they didn't use it as an excuse for the things they did wrong..

hopeless1 said...

hahaha...allah selamat SULTAN wat...lol...u sang tat since primary skul ler...forget ald ar...wahahha

said...

Song only..
Doesn't mean is real.. =D