Sunday, August 12, 2007

First, Middle, Last Name

Come on people!
My first name have 2 parts! En is not my middle name nor Yee!
I went for a movie and I use my "BRAND NEW" (got it 2 weeks ago but just activate it today) debit check card to pay. I realize that my name that printed on the resit is Yee Ng. I goes like "What the heck is with the bank!" because when I ask for a new card they did print it wrongly and I corrected them. But seems like they still make mistake on that. So basically now my name is Yee Ng.
"I HATE YOU GUYS!" <- learn from Kyle.

10 comments:

e'SheN said...

Yee Ng...
yeah! what a nice name in US...
My name should be printed as Shen Wong!
hahahahaha

said...

Errr..
Yours got ' so they won't make mistake..

e'SheN said...

really?
eh actually there's any meaning for my e'shen? that (')

said...

If I put dash in between my name then they won't make mistake. They just can't understand that Chinese people have 2 first name.

e'SheN said...

oh...
then pick a chiristian name...
en yee... erm...
Adam!
good!
call u Adam then...

said...

WALAUEH..
NEVER..

parsley said...

hahahahaaaa...
ADAM~

said...

Haiz..
I introduce myself as Yee..
So.. Yee Ng also..
Haiz..

Anonymous said...

Aiya Ernie ma settle lor...

said...

LOL..
Ppl though my name is Ernie actually..
Haha..