Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Egg Explosion 炸蛋!

When I was having my lunch, I put hard boiled eggs into microwave oven to heat it up for 45 seconds. I heard sounds of explosion come from the machine. I took the eggs out when it's done and press it with a fork. The egg just exploded!



Went for a football game (NOT AMERICAN FOOTBALL) and a movie!

THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM!
5 STARS MOVIE for me. =D

7 comments:

Rekamelbuort13 said...

haiz.... I thought a mechanical engineer would know how the microwave work and why you should not microwave raw egg in shell, unless you cut it up for hard boil egg or you have to pierce the egg yolk for raw egg.... haiz....

said...

No, that is a hard boiled egg without egg shell..

Anonymous said...

笨噢你 谁都懂鸡蛋不可以整各方经微波炉啦
笨笨笨 哈哈

Rekamelbuort13 said...

tings: give me FIVE!!!

hahaha..... I can't believe my brother is that c2p....

said...

Come on!
I cut it into 2 pieces and take away the egg yolk.

Anonymous said...

I was eye-witness... no shell... the egg was cut before put into microwave... but still funny... LMAO

said...

SEE!!
I GOT EYE-WITNESS..