只為成功找方法 不為失敗找借口
It is the speaker that makes u so so excited?why u put ur laptop on the floor?U don hv a table?
YES.. =DErrr..YES..I don't have a table yet..
haha, that is what i gonna ask too, look so weird
Because I don't have table..Got no car to get to shop to buy..Walk will be like 30 minutes walk..=(
dont u think tat the speaker....is a bit spacy ?
All sound system are around that size actually..
oh... then u everyday online on the floor?omg!!!no good for health!!!
Wait till I get my table and set it up la..Haha..Soon!
soon is 1 month or 1 year later?
A few days.. =)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
It is the speaker that makes u so so excited?
why u put ur laptop on the floor?
U don hv a table?
YES.. =D
Errr..
YES..
I don't have a table yet..
haha, that is what i gonna ask too, look so weird
Because I don't have table..
Got no car to get to shop to buy..
Walk will be like 30 minutes walk..
=(
dont u think tat the speaker....
is a bit spacy ?
All sound system are around that size actually..
oh... then u everyday online on the floor?
omg!!!
no good for health!!!
Wait till I get my table and set it up la..
Haha..
Soon!
soon is 1 month or 1 year later?
A few days.. =)
Post a Comment