Got done with all my final exams at first day of the final week..
Going to watch David Copperfield's show in field house later!!!!!! Ngek ngek ngek..
It's summer break!! Sent in 4 jobs application..
There should be an interview in few days time..
Deciding if I want to visit Mount Rushmore before summer job start if I got one..
Cook some rice before leaving for test this morning..
After I got home and finish playing games I just figure out that I didn't turn off the rice cooker and it's in the keep warm mode..
The rice got screwed up bad but I decided to appreciate rice because of the old Chinese saying “鋤禾日當午,汗滴禾下土。誰知盤中餐,粒粒皆辛苦。”
I fried the rice and the rice turned out BAD!! REALLY BAD..
Bottom line..
When you failed on cooking rice..
Don't eat it..
Follow what my mum used to do..
Get chicken and feed the rice to them..
If you are really bad at cooking rice..
Get more chickenssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..
Seems like I need to hire cook for summer.. Hehehehe..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i should get more chicken then!!!
yesterday i failed to cook rice! so today i m not cooking rice anymore... i cook porridge muahaha
So free to cook one u?
Post a Comment