Went to watch a magic show by David Copperfield..
My favorite illusionist..
Can't imagine last time when I watch his show back in Malaysia on TV..
It was like a dream to watch it live last time..
But then he came to my school..
So I go to watch the show..
HE IS REALLY GOOD!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
guess yr facebook mz be kena spam kau kau d...so I choose to spam at yr blog,hehe...
long time din hear from u d...r u going bec tis summer??I'll always be waiting for u at redbox plus start from 17th aug 2009! ^_^
hv a wonderful birthday at US ya... ~_^
Hahaha.. Thank you worrrr..
Mostly not going back liao this summer.. Finding a job now..
Long time didn't hear from me because u didn't talk to me on MSN..
REDBOX PLUS is always OK one!!
Once I go back we go.. Hahahaha..
wa...so fast wanna earn money liao ah u??nvmla...i'll still at melaka when u come bec nx time I guess...
I very lazy to chat on msn 1 ler...to me it's jz like sms only..not like ICQ last time...hehe...
anyway,take care there n dun get infected by swine flu oh!haha...
*Touch wood
Post a Comment