Happy Chinese New Year Eve and Happy Chinese New Year to the other part of the world!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Chinese New Year!!! after being excited for these 2 days...(which is normal for a chinese&abnormal for a medical student here),I hv2 concentrate bc on my study again even if I dun hv mood at all to study!! Medical student's life=Humanless life ah... u always hv2struggle from not losing yr own lifestyle,although many of them had already lost their ownselves due to this course...
是该为自己感到无奈?还是对他们感到悲哀?
I oso dunno wat am i talking... In short,I jz damn beh song tat i still hv force myself 2study although I no mood&dun wan to,during this celebration...
3 comments:
Happy Chinese New Year!!!
after being excited for these 2 days...(which is normal for a chinese&abnormal for a medical student here),I hv2 concentrate bc on my study again even if I dun hv mood at all to study!!
Medical student's life=Humanless life ah...
u always hv2struggle from not losing yr own lifestyle,although many of them had already lost their ownselves due to this course...
是该为自己感到无奈?还是对他们感到悲哀?
I oso dunno wat am i talking...
In short,I jz damn beh song tat i still hv force myself 2study although I no mood&dun wan to,during this celebration...
This is life.. Live with it..
and bare with it ^_^"
Post a Comment