It's funny that 1 gallon of gas in US now cost only around USD 2.00 which 44 Oz. of pop in concession stand that I work cost USD 3.50.
Do some conversion
1 gallon [US, liquid] = 3.785 411 784 liter
USD 2.00 / 3.7854 = USD 0.5283/liter
USD 0.5283 = BLR 1.9126 (Rate today 1 USD = 3.62033 BLR)
So.. BLR 1.9126/liter in US without any subsidy from American Government.
So what happen to the BolehLand gas price?
BLR 2.00/liter
I didn't know Bolehlander are subsidizing the government now.
Gas price today: USD1.84/gallon
USD = United States Dollar
BLR = BolehLandRingit
Showed this to another friend and he told me "This is how it works, live with it. It's better than BLR 2.70/liter". This is the problem. As long as the price went down, everyone is happy but anyone though of where the other BLR 0.09 goes? What about the subsidy? Set the subsidy at BLR 0.20, so every Bolehlander are paying the government BLR 0.20 + BLR 0.09 every liter. I bet the personnel that take care of BLR 0.29 per liter is really happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment