Saturday, December 29, 2007

Post #200

First, wish everyone a belated Merry Christmas, then wish everyone Happy New Year in advance. Another reason is to let people know that I'm still alive. This is #200 post in my blog since May 2006 and I will stay wish 200 posting till next year cause I'm kinda "BUSY" although I'm enjoying my holiday now. =)

About 2 weeks into my Winter Break, I found out many things!
  1. Vegetables are nice to eat when you cook it right. It's sad because in my 18 years of life in Malaysia I didn't realize that and the salad here sux big time.
  2. Cutting vegetables is tough!
  3. Buying Christmas gift is tough too.
  4. Last! My American friend didn't know what is a VCD. Yes! A DAT file in a Compact Disc that we called it a Video CD. He though human came from VCR to DVD. Although one of them don't know about VCD doesn't mean that every American don't know but I'm surprise that he didn't know it.
Done with the update. =)
Post #200

----------------
Now playing on iTunes: The Osmonds - Love Me For A Reason

2 comments:

ŴąļַҜäַŦăŋ said...

Dude, I think you should reconsider your second statement. Vegetables are dirt easy to cut, unless you are telling me that you are cutting it with a penknife LOL

豆萁 said...

Where is my Christmas gift eh?