Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Center of Two Points

Today, we were working on Morse Circle and we need to look for the center of the circle.
We have two points that go through the center of the circle.
It was a simple Cartesian coordinate with x-axis=stress and y-axis=shear.
The whole class include the professor were stuck and some people just cannot understand that -1520+(-480)=-2000 and -2000/2=-1000 which is the center (-1000,0) and one guy even ask how to find mid point of two points.
Sometimes I wonder, is it normal to screw up the basic when you go deeper. Fortunately I was one of those people that were remained conscious and decide just keep quiet and listen to the discussion.

3 comments:

hopeless1 said...

so remember the basic as u go lor...jz like remembering where u came from n wat u wanna do at the first time...ppl tend to get lost at a certain point of a journey...LOST LOST LOST...

said...

I didn't know you become so DEEP liao.. Haha..

hopeless1 said...

!@#$%^&