Saturday, July 14, 2007

Bozeman, MT!

I'm back in Bozeman!
The flight trip was OKAY with lots of delaying. =(
There was a conversation that I unintentionally heard when we were landing in SFO.

There was a third grade kid sitting at the row behind me. He was talking to another girl sitting behind him. I didn't pay much attention on their conversation except this.
The flight was moving slowly to the terminal after landing.
There were many aeroplanes at stopping at the terminal,
"You know what kind of aeroplanes are those?", the kid asked.
"I don't know, but they are huge", the girl replied.
"They are Seven Forty Seven", the kid told the girl.
"Why you know so many things?", asked the girl curiously.
"Because I'm a third grade student and I'm smart", answered the kid.

The more you learn, the more you know what you don't know. I was once think that I'm smart, yeah! But after a few years of being a smart ass and telling myself I'm smart, I realize I'm not that smart after all. So kid, way to go! You might be a really smart person. Say that again when you're in college. =D

DAMNED! I HURT MY BACK AGAIN BECAUSE OF MY LUGGAGE!!

No comments: