To confirm my air ticket, travel agent in Malaysia asked me to phone to U. Airlines to reconfirm my ticket. This is the chatlog.
"This is U. Airlines bla bla bla~ What I can do for you"
"I have a reservation on a U. Airlines flight on May 11 that travel from BZN, MT to Singapore. My agent in Malaysia asked me to reconfirm my ticket with U. Airlines here."
"May I have you reservation number please?"
"Sure, my reservation number is XXXXXX"
"Would you mind to hold on for a moment?"
"Sure."
Wait for like 30 seconds
"Ok sir, can you tell me your last name?"
"Sure, my last name is Ng."
"So you're (my name). Your reservation is bla bla bla~. Do you have a paper ticket?"
"No, I have an electronic ticket with all the details and ticket number."
"Would you mind to tell me the ticket number?"
"Sure, it is XXX XXXXXXXXXX-XX"
"Ok, we have you reservation record but you should have a paper ticket and not electronic ticket. It's ineligible to have a ticket number if you don't have paper ticket."
"Ok, so... What should I do now?"
SO.. I HAVE THE BEST ANSWER..
"I don't know" and she put me on hold.
She did told me what to do after that but What I'm trying to say is the way she answer my question. If she says "Please hold on a moment while I solve your problem" would sounds better to me if compared to "I DON'T KNOW"
OK. That's it. I'm lazy to write more.
Saturday, May 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Who knows the operator is just a beginner? Forgive her la...hah...
She might be. I just can't take that they screw my ticket up twice and I still don't know what to do.
dun come bec yet la...come bec later,then we can go sing k after i come bec august... ^_^
i can accompany u to do yr "homework" at telok wanja oso if u wan.../gg :P
Everything is confirmed already. I can stay longer if I go back at first half. =D
ur case is better than my case.. at least u get to talk 2 a "real person".. when | called 2 confirm my flight, | was connected straight 2 d a programmed answering machine where it keeps asking me 4 my flight conservation no. n | hav 2 like repeated it 4 hundreds time bt it never gt it correct, coz it's an answering machine that somehow listen wrongly...| hav 2 recalled so so many times b4 | finally gt 2 talk 2 an operator :S:S:S
That's fun.
You need to say it in a machine recognizable way.
I said in this way (Joe)(Frank)(The Number 4)(Matt) for JF4M >.<
Post a Comment