Friday, March 16, 2007
Today I read a friend's blog. She mentioned that she googled her friend and everyone was discussing about google-ing someone. I decided to google my own name and see any website will show up. I though my blog will come up but it happens that Calvin Tan Wei Loong's blog came up and my blog don't even appear(at least at the first page). Calvin's blog appear because he wrote my name in one of his post, so, that means I didn't mention my name in all my posting! This is the 92nd posting in my blog and I didn't mention my own name before! Sounds cool! So my identity remains UNKNOWN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
like tat need me help u to mention or not? /gg
No thanks.
But I appreciate your offer. =D
wei...sien lo...today nit2 study whole day...although it's sunday =.="
FIR's member "ah qing" today release new album liao lor...try download liao send me la ! ^_^
FIR member?
yaya...阿沁...
quite nice oso the songs he made...
Post a Comment