Finally, It's Friday!!
I can have a good rest!! There were so many things to do the week before and I was so busy! I had three test, two lab reports to hand in, one Pro-Engineer drawing to hand in, and Static homework!! Workload for engineering course here is double or triple compare to what we had in Malaysia.
Went of a pizza party in MacKenzie River Pizza Co. in Downtown Bozeman with Global Culture Club members. It was very nice and we had lots of fun~
Time to sleep!
Haha!!
Tomorrow, either my new room mate will move in or I need to move to my new room mate's room. :(
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want pizza!! wahaha dont take too much mr en yee... pizza made of flour and mainly with cheese! You should appreciate because more homeworks. So you will realise what is 'free' after busy. =p I still believe is nice song... keep reapeating from yesterday! haha
Oo.
Yeah~
Now I learnt to appreciate weekend!
Haiz.
Song that I say it's nice will always be nice one..
Hahaha..
Post a Comment