Finally!!!
It's Orientation Day for International Student!
Met many people in the Orientation but I can't really remember their name cause their name is not familiar to me. Thanks to my Malaysian senior here that brought me around the campus and did everything I need to do as a International Student.
OK!
There are so many activities I can do in Bozeman! Now I don't agree that Bozeman = Boring! After looking at their past activities photos, I feel like joining! It's so nice! They have Grand Teton National Park Hiking & Camping trip, Yankee Jim Canyon River Rafting and more! HAHAHAHAHA!!
I came to the right place!!
WAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ok. That's all...
Need to read through the International Student Guide...
Monday, August 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did I tell you that I swim in the Yankee Jim Revenge Rapid in Yellowstone River a couple years ago?
It wasn't intentional. I was in a raft with 7 people, and our raft overturned. At least I got to swim in Yellowstone River. hehe....
How's it?
Will it be dangerous for rafting?
Post a Comment